The New Year is around the corner and you must thinking to revamp your indoor and outdoor landscapes to start the year afresh with an awe-inspiring look and make it more productive. A well-decorated place is great for creating a positive impression on the people who visit your place. You want your guests to notice how well you take care of your property. So, the first thing that strikes your mind is to have trees and plants for giving a facelift to the landscapes. Taking a landscaping decision is not that easy. You have to consider many things. There is no stigma that natural trees and plants are the first landscaping choice. However, these need regular care and also very difficult to manage. The artificial greenery is able to render you a maintenance free landscape that will stay for long.
Impressing the clients and customers is the prime focus of each and every business. Being the owner of a commercial organization one always wants to maintain quality and class and further wants to demonstrate that. Using fake hedges for your landscaping you can make it inviting and attractive for a lasting impression in the mind of your clients and customers. The artificial trees are suitable to be used for your interior and exterior landscaping and when used in a smart manner, these are sure to create an outstanding ambiance that everyone likes. Creating such impression influences your clients and customers to feel that they are in the right hands and this is ultimately conducive for the growth of the business.
Know the Arboricola plants
Arboricola is a flowering plant that native to Taiwan and Hainan as well. Commonly called umbrella plants, these grow like a bush, although variations with trunks are also found. The dense and lush green leaved of arboricola made it a great landscaping option. Mimicking the natural varieties, the Commercial silk faux arboricola plants are manufactured in bush form and also as trees with single stem. These are made with dense green and glossy leaves and these made arboricola a special place among the decorating options. When you use arboricola with white or yellow edged leaves, these impart a very smart appearance.
Including arboricola in landscape
The faux arboricola plants are godsend for the busy people who find it hard to keep the natural plant live. There are some thumb rules for decorating with large artificial plants and other faux plants as well. For an awesome look, you should place the artificial foliage in a place where it could grow if it was not an artificial tree. You can make it look less artificial by re-potting the faux trees in containers that melt with the surroundings. The single stem arboricola plants are great for both indoor and outdoor decoration and can be used in offices, shopping malls, amusement parks, hospitals etc. When used for outdoor decoration the faux arboricola trees cheer the visitors by creating a great pathway. Used indoor for office corner, reception desk etc., the gorgeous arboricola bushes and plants creates an outstanding environment pleasing to your customers. The arboricola plants easily melt with the surroundings and these make arboricola a great choice for creating awe-inspiring landscapes.
What you can choose from
Using faux arboricola plants is a unique option for creating next level landscapes. Whether you are looking to decorate a restaurant, spa, office or hospital; the faux arboricola plants offer great opportunity for presenting an eye-catching atmosphere to the visitors and occupants as well. Commercial Silk faux arboricola plants are available as bush type arboricola plant in sizes ranging from 18 to 42 inches and arboricola trees with exotic natural wood stem in sizes ranging from 5 to 8 feet. These are made from high quality fire-retardant lush green polyester leaves and come in standard base.
Artificial arboricola trees help to build excellent tranquil and harmonious environments wherever these are used. Aside from delivering a striking look to the surroundings, the faux arboricola plant is a great option for creating marvelous indoor and outdoor landscapes as well. These have many positives that include:
- No maintenance: Unlike the natural arboricola, the faux arboricola trees no watering, no pruning and no maintenance. Just clean those periodically to remove dust and forget. It will maintain its lush green luster for a long time.
- No Pest attack: Being artificial these do not attract any pests and insects and, therefore, no pest control activities are required and you are customers and visitors are also free from pest attacks.
- No sunlight: Being artificially made these do not require any sunlight and so, these can be pace at the most poor lit corner.
- Easy to handle: The faux arboricola trees are very easy to install. As these come with standard bases and specific designs, you can place them anywhere you like.
- Absolutely flexible: Being portable the faux arboricola trees have enough flexibility for changing decoration. You may interchange these between places for changing your landscaping theme…
- Fire safety: These are made from premium quality fire retardant polyester leaves that meet the local fire regulations.
- No hassle: There is no shedding of leaves and so you are free from hassles. These are also built around strong and sturdy structure and last for quite a long time.
- Not affected by weather: The artificial arboricola trees can withstand all weather conditions. These remain unaffected in extremely hot and cold temperature.
Some essential insights
Commercial silk produces fabulously beautiful artificial arboricola trees that replicate the Schefflera Arboricola variety. These are compatible with any commercial space; be it offices, restaurants, spas, hospitals or anything else. Large business complexes have large areas to cover. These faux arboricola trees can also be customized to meet any specific requirement of the customer. These can be used for landscaping even in the theme parks near the ponds and lakes for creating a mesmerizing ambiance.
In case you are looking for a low maintenance awe-inspiring landscaping option, the faux arboricola plants are the right choice. Blending with surroundings these create innovating landscapes.
Leave a Reply